Friday, August 8, 2008

Hoppers Pond Cemetery


We are currently getting the library ready for the major HVAC project next week so I figured it would be a good time to clean up my desk and start this history blog. We hope that we can use this blog as a way for Franklin Lakes historians to share information and stories. Please feel free to post comments and suggestions as well as updated history!

In my infinite quest to organize my desk I came across the listing for the burial plots at Hoppers Pond (located on private property). I am not sure how I acquired this listing nor do I know when the list was generated but I know there are many people who look for this information regularly.

In addition to our blog, we hope that you will come visit our website and visit us at the library. We look forward to your comments.


No comments: